Friday, November 25, 2005

Prologue

Since more then 10 years, writing Short Stories has became a habit I enjoyed. Back then most of the stories written didn't exceed a full page. But with years passed by; I wanted to write more and create more lasting stories with further details. It's a journey, that yet is floating and I still feel the enjoyment of travelling in it.

Additionally, I somehow got into writing poetry in the past year or two. I consider it as a side habit, that might show up from time to time.

I'll be using this blog as a realm that will hold most of the different stories and poems I wrote and will write, inshallah. Adding them here will be done randomly and not by any order of writing...

For others who come across this blog, perhaps comments upon the stories and poems would be interesting to me of course...

5 comments:

Kamakazy said...

welcome to blogging...

may i be the first to comment... hope not the last...

have a great ride...

Najah said...

that is an excellllent idea!!

Hamood said...

rightttttt... actually this is my 2nd blog :p And its yet to be updated with the proper contents...

Thanks for dropping by :)

Unknown said...

Yalla we want to read the stories and poems.. :)

Hamood said...

well i finally posted my latest. Though uncomplete yet